This site is a collection of some open source client-side bitcoin web apps I have built.
Feel free to fork any of these projects.
JSWallet and UTXOBucket currently both share the same storage space and cannot be used together without deleting your local browser storage when changing between apps.
- SegwitAddress.org - Segwit paper wallet app.
- Explorer - Simple bitcoin block explorer.
- BIP39 Generator - BIP39 mnemonic phrase generator that uses your mouse movements plus some CSPRNG for entropy.
- SweepKey - Tool for sweeping private keys.
- UTXOBucket - Experimental wallet that stores UTXO data for only addresses in your wallet.
- MultiSig Paper Wallet - Multisig tool with Transaction Builder and Offline Key Signer.
- Drag-Drop - Create private keys by drag and dropping a file or image.
- Cold Signer - Tool to build and sign transactions offline.
- Breev - A simple clone of the infamous bitcoin conversion site, preev.com
- Buidljs - A playground for buidljs.
- Mnemonic Recovery - A tool to brute force one missing word from a 12-word menmonic phrase.
- Mnemonic Slots - A practical joke page oalong the lines of DirectoryIO but think of a slot machine combined with BIP39 mnemonic words instead of cherries.
Although this site does not save, store, or log any private keys, it is very important not to re-use a private key of an address entered on any website including this site. Whenever entering a private key into any online form you should assume that address is no longer safe.
Use At Your Own Risk:
Every app on this page is for educational purposes only. There are no guarantees.
Donations: 3DrziWGfPSYWZpmGxL4WytNeXA2mwzEwWJ ⚄[qrcode]